In this Para Yoga Weekend Intensive you will explore and gain invaluable insight into the ancient, powerful systems of Ayurveda, Yoga and Tantra and begin to see them as one complete integrated system. These ancient systems combined create the worlds oldest, most comprehensive & sophisticated holistic approach to health, happiness, and ultimately freedom.
Ayurveda focuses on the health and medical aspects and its goal is to keep us healthy and vibrant while realising our full potential. Classical Yoga of Patanjali focuses primarily on the operations of the mind, psychology, and consciousness through Meditation and knowledge. Tantra integrates everything and is ultimately about the masterful use of energy in all of its forms including the mind, physical body and subtle body.
• Ayurveda, Yoga & Tantra – The Integrated Sciences of Self-Healing & Realization
• Sankhya Philosophy – A cosmic map of the Universe
• 3 Primordial Forces of Nature- The 3 Gunas
• 5 Great Elements and their 10 sets of qualities
• 3 Biological Humors (Doshas) Vata, Pitta, Kapha
• Your Ayurvedic Constitution & current state of being (Prakriti and Vikriti)
• 5 Pranic forces that control all body functions (5 Prana Vayus)
• Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras & The psychology of transformation
• Tantra & The masterful use of energy
• Tantric Hatha Yoga – Sacred Fire Worship through your Practice
• Secrets of Yogic Alchemy- Prana, Tejas and Ojas
• Ayurvedic Principles for mastering your Tantric Hatha Yoga Practice
• Ayurvedic Tantra Yoga as Integrated Therapy
• Learn to practice and live life more Masterfully