YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga Alliance Australia 250Hr Plus
<February to November 2020>
At Brisbane Yogaspace we are really passionate about teaching and sharing yoga as well as providing a complete and holistic approach to the journey of Yoga Teacher Training. We developed our Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training to do exactly that and our course is fully accredited by Yoga Alliance Australia allowing all students who successfully complete the course to be a Level 1 250 Plus Hr registered yoga teacher able to teach at home in Australia and internationally.
*Our next 250Hr Level 1 course will start in February to November 2020 and run over 13 weekends.
*2020 Teacher Training Weekend dates:
February to November 2020
30th October-1st November
Our BYS Level 1 Teacher Training is a Vinyasa Yoga Training based on Patanjali’s 8 Limbs of yoga. The course is suitable for people with at least 2 years regular yoga practice and a proven commitment to further deepening your understanding of yoga, whether that is for your own personal self development or to become a qualified yoga teacher.
- The course will be run over 13 weekends – February to November 2020.
- Weekend in-studio training hours are Friday 6-8pm, Saturday 10.30-3.30pm and Sunday 10.30-3.30pm
- As well as attend all weekend study modules, Teacher Trainees will need to complete a certain amount of classes with Jacqui and Heather and other teachers at BYS, as well as do class observations and towards the end of the course, practice teaching a community class
- Head Training Facilitator Jacqui will be joined by other specialised senior yoga teachers and yoga specialists including Heather Kinang, Tam James, Cecilia Flux and Keren Cooksey (Falmouth YogaSpace) for philosophy sessions via Skype
- For the duration of the course, all classes at BYS are free of charge and it is expected that you will attend regular weekly classes as well as committing to a daily home yoga and meditation practice
- There is regular homework, reading and self-study which needs to be handed in on time as part of the accreditation criteria
- Final Course assessment will include one practical exam and one theory exam
- Our course is accredited with Yoga Alliance Australia and will enable you to register as a 250Hr level 1 yoga teacher upon successful completion
Course Investment & Payment Options:
*Please note our Course Tuition includes UNLIMTED CLASSES at our studio for the duration of the course
– Early Bird $3,600 (payable by 1st December)
– Full price $3,850 by 1st February
– Monthly payment plan $500 deposit by 1st February plus 10 monthly payments of $350 February to December.
- The 250 hr Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training course is meant to serve as an introduction to your path as a yoga teacher. Yoga is a lifelong journey and continuous study and professional development is essential and we can recommend further training in Australia or overseas as well as offering CPD courses and ongoing support and mentoring.
- To apply, please click on the Application Form below. Successful applicants should be in good health and have the time and dedication to undertake and complete this course so as to offer it the focus, respect and dedication it requires. Please think seriously about the commitment involved in undertaking this course and ensure you can attend all modules and allow the time required for classes and homework.
- Please note that paying for the course does not result in automatic accreditation as a yoga teacher. Meeting the course requirements includes classes attended, successful homework and course assessment, home practice and active course participation. These components together with embracing passion, commitment and dedication to the path of yoga and will result in BYS Yoga Teacher Training certification.
For more information, please read through the documents below of Course Outline and Frequently-Asked-Questions.
To apply please compete and forward the Application and Release Form or please email email@example.com.
Upon receipt of your Application and Release form, we will be in touch to arrange a meeting to complete your application.
Jacqui Sellers and Keren Cooksey
*For more information on Yoga Alliance Australia please visit the Yoga Alliance International website.
Enquire about becoming a Yoga Teacher:
For more information about our course or to have a casual chat about the course with no obligations, please fill out the below form.
Level 2 Teacher Training with Brad Hay – The Power & Mastery of Prana
Tantric Hatha Yoga is an ancient, comprehensive, vast field of knowledge, practice, science and wisdom. Its possibly more relevant now than ever in our modern times with an amplitude of distractions, choices, and instability of all kinds. the wisdom and evolving technology of Tantra covers all facets of life and abundantly teaches us how to become steady and strong in our true Self and to be a powerful radiant vessel of Energy, light and wisdom. This is the path to becoming steeped in your Purpose, free of fear and suffering and excelling at whatever you chose to do in life!
In this 30hr Intensive Teacher Training with senior Parayoga Teacher Brad Hay, you will gain a comprehensive and practical overview and insight of what Tantric Hatha Yoga is and what has to offer you no matter wherever you are at in life. You will learn the formula to positively transform your life, along with some profound practices.
- Transformative Alchemy & Science of Tantra
- The Power of Mastery of Prana – The Essence of Tantra
- The Energetics of Tantric Hatha Yoga
- Practises asana, pranayama
- The 3 Schools and 2 Paths of Tantra
- Agni Yoga Practises and Principles
- Ayurveda , the Foundations of Yoga and Tantra
- Veils of the Soul – the 5 Koshas
- The psychology of Transformation
- Fire & Light – Advanced Tantric Practises
- Tradition and Responsibility of being a teacher
- Chakras, Nadis & Subtle body
- Tantric Meditation Kriyas
- Ethics to live and teach with Integrity
2 Weekends : 8-10th & 15-17th November:
IN- Studio Contact Hours:
Saturday & Sunday 10.30-3.30pm
Brad Hay is a world class ParaYoga and Meditation Teacher with a professional teaching career stretching over 20 years. He began teaching Hatha Yoga in 1999 and in 2003 completed Yoga Arts world-renowned 9 month full time training in Byron Bay with some of the counties leading teachers.
In addition Brad is a Nationally Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner and a professional member the National Ayurvedic Medical Accociation in the USA. He completed his studies through on of the USA’s leading and most recognized Schools, The Californian College of Ayurveda.
In Colorado 2007 Brad met his current mentor of 12 years, Master Teacher, Yogarupa Rod Stryker, founder of ParaYoga. Rod is considered to be one of the worlds leading authorities in the Tantra Yoga Tradition & officially initiated Brad into the lineage of Sri Vidya in 2010. Brad completed ParaYoga’s Master Training Program and is considered one of Para Yoga’s leading Senior Certified Teachers.
For more about Brad Hay please visit:
TO BOOK YOUR SPOT please make payment to:
Ref: Level 2 YTT
Mentoring for Yoga Teachers
Are you a new Yoga Teacher and want personalized support to help you navigate new teaching skills and learn more ways to enhance your journey both professionally and personally?
Professional Yoga Mentoring sessions can assist new teachers or those wanting to change or grow their careers in yoga, be prosperous in their profession. These sessions will provide individual care so that you are supported personally in a sometimes changing and competitive yoga and health industry.
Please contact us to discuss mentoring or a personal Yoga Teacher Development session.