Tantric Hatha Yoga is an ancient, comprehensive, vast field of knowledge, practice, science and wisdom. Its possibly more relevant now than ever in our modern times with an amplitude of distractions, choices, and instability of all kinds. the wisdom and evolving technology of Tantra covers all facets of life and abundantly teaches us how to become steady and strong in our true Self and to be a powerful radiant vessel of Energy, light and wisdom. This is the path to becoming steeped in your Purpose, free of fear and suffering and excelling at whatever you chose to do in life!
In this 30hr Intensive with senior Parayoga Teacher Brad Hay, you will gain a comprehensive and practical overview and insight of what Tantric Hatha Yoga is and what has to offer you no matter wherever you are at in life. You will learn the formula to positively transform your life, along with some profound practices.
- Transformative Alchemy & Science of Tantra
- The Power of Mastery of Prana – The Essence of Tantra
- The Energetics of Tantric Hatha Yoga
- Practises asana, pranayama,bhandha
- The 3 Schools and 2 Paths of Tantra
- Agni Yoga Practises and Principles
- Ayurveda , the Foundations of Yoga and Tantra
- Veils of the Soul – the 5 Koshas
- The psychology of Transformation
- Fire & Light – Advanced Tantric Practises
- Tradition and Responsibility of being a teacher
- Chakras, Nadis & Subtle body
- Tantric Meditation Kriyas
- Ethics to live and teach with Integrity
2 Weekends : 8-10th & 15-17th November:
IN- Studio Contact Hours:Friday 6-9pm
Saturday & Sunday 10.30-3.30pm
Brad Hay is a world class ParaYoga and Meditation Teacher with a professional teaching career stretching over 20 years. He began teaching Hatha Yoga in 1999 and in 2003 completed Yoga Arts world-renowned 9 month full time training in Byron Bay with some of the counties leading teachers.
In addition Brad is a Nationally Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner and a professional member the National Ayurvedic Medical Accociation in the USA. He completed his studies through on of the USA’s leading and most recognized Schools, The Californian College of Ayurveda.
In Colorado 2007 Brad met his current mentor of 12 years, Master Teacher, Yogarupa Rod Stryker, founder of ParaYoga. Rod is considered to be one of the worlds leading authorities in the Tantra Yoga Tradition & officially initiated Brad into the lineage of Sri Vidya in 2010. Brad completed ParaYoga’s Master Training Program and is considered one of Para Yoga’s leading Senior Certified Teachers.
For more about Brad Hay please visit:
TO BOOK YOUR SPOT please make payment to: