Our next BYS Beginners Yoga Course offers a comprehensive introductory course to help you learn and practise key foundations of yoga flow, relaxation and meditation.
Running for 4 weeks each Saturday 14th November to 5th December @11am our Intro to Yoga Course will explore the foundations of classic yoga postures, breathwork and relaxation techniques as well as helping you learn:
– What yoga is in more depth
– Benefits of these yoga practises and techniques
– Ways to support our health and wellbeing through yoga
– Yoga tools to aid in developing strength, resilience and flexibility
– Mindfulness and relaxation techniques
We will learn and practise some key fundamental physical postures (Asana), breath techniques (pranayama) as well as learn some meditation Foundations and relaxation and mindfulness techniques (dharana and dhyana).
We will explore yoga from a classical yoga perspective together with elements of creative flow of Vinyasa Yoga.
*BEGINNERS YOGA COURSE DATES*:
BOOKINGS Essential and spaces limited.
For QUERIES please email firstname.lastname@example.org