🌟We are excited to share our next BYS Beginners Yoga Course with Jacqui to learn the amazing practise, art and science that is yoga.
Running for 4 weeks each Saturday in May @11am we will explore the foundations of yoga including :
- What yoga is in more depth
- Why we do certain practises
- How these yoga practises and techniques benefit us
- Ways to support our health and wellbeing through yoga
- Develping strength and flexibility
- Practising relaxation techniques
We will learn and practise some key fundamental physical postures (Asana), breath techniques (pranayama) as well as learn some meditation Foundations and relaxation and mindfulness (dharana and dhyana).
We will explore yoga from a classical yoga perspective together with elements of creative flow of Vinyasa Yoga. Connect to body, mind and spirit.
*BEGINNERS YOGA COURSE DATES*:
*Investment:$100 includes yoga mat gift
TO BOOK and secure your spot please make payment* to:
For QUERIES prefer email firstname.lastname@example.org