- This event has passed.
POST-NATAL RETURN TO EXERCISE WORKSHOP
30 June 2018 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm$30
*Be Happy Mum – Postnatal return to exercise & nurturing the body Workshop
• Have you recently had a baby and are ready to get moving but you’re not sure how to get started safely?
• Is it finally time to take control of your pelvic floor, return to jumping, running, sneezing without leaking?
• Do you want to be finally able to address that nagging low back pain or get a stronger core and tummy after your babies?
• Do you want to be fit, strong and ready for the physical demands of raising children?
• Do you want solutions on how to relieve lower back pain, neck pain and all the other niggles that go with breastfeeding, lifting prams in to cars, carrying around children and just generally not putting yourself first anymore?
Then our Mummy workshop is just for you.
Ensuring a safe return to activity post baby is incredibly important for your long term health, not to mention your mental and emotional wellbeing, so we want to ensure you have all the tools to help you on this journey.
*This workshop will include:
• Recovering Pelvic Floor
• Regaining your energy back
• Releasing sore and tight muscles without the cost of weekly massages
• Safe post baby exercises using just a resistance band
• A guided flow & relaxation
• You will also take home your very own massage ball to ensure you continue to nurture your sore muscles.
You deserve to feel good in your body again. This is your step to regaining control, feeling energised again and being the happier, healthier mother you want to be.
It is time to strengthen your core and pelvic floor, and lose excess-baby-weight the right way.
Escape the kids for 1.5 hours on a relaxed Saturday afternoon and join Coreliving Founder, Amy Abrahams for this workshop as she guides you through learning to activate your pelvic floor, safe post baby exercises, releasing sore and tight muscles, and a guided flow and relaxation to end the afternoon.
*30th June 2.30-4pm
Welcome to all new mothers no matter how old your little one is.