YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
250Hr Plus Level 1 YTT
February to November 2020
At Brisbane YogaSpace we are super passionate about teaching and sharing yoga and providing a complete and holistic approach to the journey of YOGA TEACHER TRAINING. We developed our VINYASA YOGA Teacher Training to do exactly that and our course is fully accredited by Yoga Alliance Australia allowing all students who successfully complete the course to be a Level 1 250HR Plus Registered Yoga Teacher able to teach at home in Australia and internationally.
Next course dates for 2021 – to be confirmed and please register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
*Our next 250Hr Level 1 course will start in February to November 2020 and run over 13 weekends.
*2020 BYS TEACHER TRAINING WEEKEND DATES:
February to November 2020
30th October-1st November
Our BYS Level 1 Teacher Training is a Vinyasa Yoga Training based on Patanjali’s 8 Limbs of yoga. The course is suitable for people with at least 2 years regular yoga practice and a proven commitment to further deepening your understanding of yoga, whether that is for your own personal self development or to become a qualified yoga teacher.
- The course will be run over 13 weekends – February to November 2020.
- Weekend in-studio training hours are Friday 6-8pm, Saturday 10.30-3.30pm and Sunday 10.30-3.30pm
- As well as attend all weekend study modules, Teacher Trainees will need to complete a certain amount of classes with Jacqui and Heather and other teachers at BYS, as well as do class observations and towards the end of the course, practice teaching a community class
- Head Training Facilitator Jacqui will be joined by other specialised senior yoga teachers and yoga specialists including Heather Kinang, Tam James, Cecilia Flux and Keren Cooksey (Falmouth YogaSpace) for philosophy sessions via Skype
- For the duration of the course, all classes at BYS are free of charge and it is expected that you will attend regular weekly classes as well as committing to a daily home yoga and meditation practice
- There is regular homework, reading and self-study which needs to be handed in on time as part of the accreditation criteria
- Final Course assessment will include one practical exam and one theory exam
- Our course is accredited with Yoga Alliance Australia and will enable you to register as a 250Hr level 1 yoga teacher upon successful completion
Testimonial – “Teacher training at Brisbane Yoga Space was amazing and life changing! Jacqui and her team are incredibly knowledgeable and dedicated. The course was fascinating, well paced and informative. I loved every minute of it!” – MM Graduate 2017
Course Investment & Payment Options:
*Please note our Course Tuition includes UNLIMTED CLASSES at our studio for the duration of the course
– Early Bird $3,600 (payable by 30th December)
– Full price $3,850 by 10th February
– Monthly payment plan – $500 deposit by 10th February plus 10 monthly payments of $350 February to November .
- OUR 250 hr Level 1 YOGA TEACHER TRAINING course is meant to serve as an introduction to your path as a yoga teacher. Yoga is a lifelong journey and continuous study and professional development is essential and we can recommend further training in Australia or overseas as well as offering CPD courses and ongoing support and mentoring.
- To apply and join us on this journey, please click on the Application Form below. Successful applicants should be in good health and have the time and dedication to undertake and complete this course so as to offer it the focus, respect and dedication it requires. Please think seriously about the commitment involved in undertaking this course and ensure you can attend all modules and allow the time required for classes and homework.
- Please note that paying for the course does not result in automatic accreditation as a Yoga Teacher. Meeting the course requirements includes classes attended, successful homework and course assessment, home practice and active course participation. These components together with embracing passion, commitment and dedication to the path of yoga and will result in BYS YOGA TEACHER Training certification
More TESTIMONIALS: “I undertook my yoga teacher training through Brisbane Yoga Space in 2017. The course was challenging at times but so very rewarding. At the time I started, I wasn’t sure what I was hoping to personally gain from the course apart from improving my asana technique. I learnt so much more! I have transformed from a person that was lacking in confidence and suffering anxiety and depression due to a big life change, into a happy, confident and independent person. I know I personally had a lot to do with the change but I’m not sure how quickly it would have occurred without the teacher training. I received a total mind, body and spirit workout. The dedicated team of teachers were wonderful. Jacqui as the main teacher was so kind, caring, helpful and encouraging….I’ve always had a passion for educating children and now I teach kids yoga. It brings so much joy to my life. My full time occupation is in education administration, it’s hard and it’s busy and I love it but the highlight of my week is teaching children the beauty of yoga. Thank you Jacqui and BYS” – DB BYS Graduate
“Completing my YYT with Jacqui was absolutely wonderful. Jacqui is so knowledgeable, thorough and she deeply cares about all the individuals that undertook the course. I felt well prepared and confident to start teaching yoga because I had such fantastic foundations and mentoring from The BRISBANE Yogaspace YTT.” – SA BYS Graduate
~ For more information, please read through the documents below of Course Outline and Frequently-Asked-Questions.
TO APPLY please compete and forward the APPLICATION and RELEASE Form to email@example.com. Upon receipt of your APPLICATION and RELEASE form as per below, we will be in touch to arrange a meeting to complete your application.
Jacqui Sellers and Keren Cooksey
*For more information on Yoga Alliance Australia please visit the Yoga Alliance International website.
Enquire about becoming a YOGA TEACHER:
For more information about our course or to have a casual chat about the course with no obligations, please fill out the below form.
Mentoring for Yoga Teachers
Are you a new Yoga Teacher and want personalized support to help you navigate new teaching skills and learn more ways to enhance your journey both professionally and personally?
Professional Yoga Mentoring sessions can assist new teachers or those wanting to change or grow their careers in yoga, be prosperous in their profession. These sessions will provide individual care so that you are supported personally in a sometimes changing and competitive yoga and health industry.
Please contact us to discuss mentoring or a personal Yoga Teacher Development or CPD session.